Ah it’s finally spring. I have to say, the weather here in Swansea is pretty crap at the moment, so let’s pray it get’s better for my last few weeks here.
I personally love spring, I’ve lived in countries without seasons for most of my life so last year when all the flowers started blossoming and trees turning green again I loved seeing it. I remember I wasn’t home for two weeks, drove back to my house and suddenly there were massive green trees.
Anyways, I’m rambling. Without further ado, this weeks questions 🙂
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What do you like and dislike about spring?
- What is your favourite place to read when the weather is nice outside?
- Is there a particular book that comes to mind when you think ‘spring’?
- Do you own a book with a flower on the cover? If so post a pic of it!
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s answers, if you don’t know how it works check it out here 🙂
Below my answers:
1. My favourite season is definitely summer. I love the warmth and the sun and being outside and getting warm. Just as long as the sun is out and it’s warm I’m happy.
2. I love spring because of everything turning green again and the flowers are all pretty. The weather starts getting better and it means summer is near 😀 The only thing I don’t like is, in Holland you get populus trees with loads of fluff on them and the fluff flies everywhere and it goes in your mouth and sticks to you.
3. Mine is probably in the garden, in a comfy there in the sun with some music on. It’s so relaxing
4. Mine would probably be Just One Day, it’s the only thing that comes up in me right now. This book is actually set in Summer, but I start dreaming of summer the moment the weather starts getting better. The travels in the book give me wanderlust and make me look forward to spring even more. (Review here)
5. I think the only book I own with a flower on the cover is New Moon. Oops. Hoping to buy the Secret Garden soon though as that is on my Spring TBR list.
Hope you enjoy this weeks questions and looking forward to reading your answers 🙂
Love Mallory x